To keep a warm and pleasant playing environment Cheema’s is a members only pool and snooker club. Memberships can be obtained by visiting the club anytime during our opening hours.
To register for a membership, customers must follow our CLUB RULES (see below) and must provide one of the following:
- Photographic ID (e.g. Passport, Driving Licence)
- Proof of address (e.g. utility bill)
- Works ID
Members are allowed to bring up to a maximum of 4 guests at a time, each guest will be required to pay a guest fee of £1.
Your membership will be valid for 1 year from the date of registration/renewal
Under 16 £5
We do not offer ‘day’ memberships
- NO WORK WEAR- this includes worktops with logos, overalls, work boots etc. in order to keep the club nice and clean
- NO LEANING AGAINSTOR SITTING ON POOL AND SNOOKER TABLES as this damages cushions and causes tables to be unlevel
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK
- NO FOOD OR DRINK ANYHERE NEAR PLAYING SURFACES
- NO CHIP OR MASSEY SHOTS AS THESE ARE TABLE CLOTH RIPPERS
- STRICT NO DRUG POLICY ANYONE CAUGHT OR SUSPECTED OF USING DRUGS IN THE CLUB WILL BE BARRED FOR LIFE
In compliance with the new GDPR, we would like to advise members and prospective members that we only hold basic personal information for the legitimate purpose of the administration of our membership. We do not use this information for our own marketing purposes and we do not sell or pass on this information to any third party for this purpose. The information such as name, address, date of birth is held on file whilst you are a member of the club and for a maximum of 1 year from expiry in case you decide to renew. The information is then automatically deleted. Should you require us to delete this information after expiry and before automatic deletion or you would like to know what information we hold for you personally, please give this request in writing either by post or by email.
Legally, we have to comply to any request by a higher authorised authority such as the police to comply with any requests to your personal information.